vrijdag 29 juni 2012

First up, marauders!


First up are 20 marauders (this'll be about 190ish points). I ordered some alternative models for this, basically because I dislike the Games Workshop maruaders, and frankly.. I don't really feel like sculpting  40 boobs. The models I ordered are Privateer Press' Tharn Bloodtrackers (http://privateerpress.com/files/products/72071_TharnBloodtrackersWEB.jpg ).  
They are smaller than GW's marauders, but this means there will be actual room left on the bases to do some cool stuff with!



Since I have to wait some time before these models arrive, I decided to start on my bases. I have used cork to create a sort of wasteland/rocky area. 


Just some rocks and grass

Later I added some withered grass and topped it all off with some snow (baking soda and wood glue).


Almost finished!


And for the final result!




Sorry for the crappy pictures, my camera stopped working and all I had to take pictures with was my smartphone >.<


More will follow as soon as I've picked up my bloodtrackers!


1 opmerking: